🌿💧 Essential Oils and 👩🏼🏫 Math Tutoring are a match made in heaven.
Students are constantly exposed to a myriad of germs and, unfortunately, the system provides them with hand sanitizers full of chemicals and hormone disrupting constituents.
My love for my students goes beyond wanting them to do well in Math - I also want them to stay happy and healthy.
This is why those students I tutor in person get a gift of a bottle of Young Living's Thieves waterless hand sanitizer - free from harmful synthetics, and of unmatched purity!
Here are some ... follow me on Instagram for more tips
Need help staying focused?
Try the Pomodoro technique:
Pick a task
Set a 25-minute timer
Work on your task until the time is up
Take a 5 minute break
Every 4 sets, take a longer 15-30 minutes break
Of course, adding oils to my diffuser that help with focus, memory and concentration,
such as Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary and a touch of citrus, add to the power of this technique.
Do your kids have big feelings?
Are your kids in a funk?
Use essential oils to align their body and mind and to create the specific atmosphere or environment that YOU want in your home. Next time your kids are experiencing all the feels, try grabbing one of these oils to get its aromatic benefits. Aromas have the power to instantly change the mood in any environment and know that you are experiencing more benefits than just a good-smelling room!
How can you use oils around your kids?
First of all - DO NOT compromise purity and quality - only use Young Living essential oils!
• Put a few drops in your kids’ hands, have them cup their nose, and slowly inhale while taking slow, deep breaths.
• Apply to their wrists, back of the neck, and along the spine for an aromatic boost throughout the day.
• Apply a few drops to their diffuser jewelry of choice.
• Add 2-3 drops to cotton balls and place them around your home.
• Make a linen spray or bedroom mist by mixing essential oils and water in a glass spray bottle.
• Apply oils to their feet or put a few drops in their sock and shoes.
What are your favorite oils to use when your kids are in a funk?