Are your kids in a funk?
Use essential oils to align their body and mind and to create the specific atmosphere or environment that YOU want in your home. Next time your kids are experiencing all the feels, try grabbing one of these oils to get its aromatic benefits. Aromas have the power to instantly change the mood in any environment and know that you are experiencing more benefits than just a good-smelling room!
How can you use oils around your kids?
First of all - DO NOT compromise purity and quality - only use Young Living essential oils!
• Put a few drops in your kids’ hands, have them cup their nose, and slowly inhale while taking slow, deep breaths.
• Apply to their wrists, back of the neck, and along the spine for an aromatic boost throughout the day.
• Apply a few drops to their diffuser jewelry of choice.
• Add 2-3 drops to cotton balls and place them around your home.
• Make a linen spray or bedroom mist by mixing essential oils and water in a glass spray bottle.
• Apply oils to their feet or put a few drops in their sock and shoes.
What are your favorite oils to use when your kids are in a funk?